Sunday, January 29, 2012

There's More to Life than Being Hot!

Lately, on Facebook, I have been seeing statuses from guys saying, "I hate hoes," or "Why does every girl I date turn out to be a hoe?" and even chain photos that say something along the lines of, "Why do girls always cheat or break up with the nice guys?"

Frankly, I think all of these guys posting these things are a bunch of idiots! It doesn't take rocket science to figure out which girl is most likely using you or going to cheat on you. Just check out the clothes they wear, or their GPA! Before you even post anything like the above examples, you should look a little harder around you and be more mindful of your surroundings. There are plenty of us girls out there who do not fit the description of a hoe and who are instead intelligent, loving, caring, and who just want the chance to even have a boyfriend!

I am not ashamed to admit that it has been four years since I've even been in a relationship and two years since I've been on a date. And I'm also not ashamed to admit that I am a 20-year-old (almost 21 in a month!) virgin! I'm just waiting for the right guy; the right guy who will care about me the way I will care about him.

And guys, you aren't off the hook either. You're just as guilty of judging girls by their appearance, or how hot they are! If that's all you're looking for in a relationship, no wonder you keep getting stuck in horrible situations where you have a bad break up or the girl cheats on you. Personally, I think I'm pretty attractive, but I have yet to meet a guy who outright tells me that he thinks I am! Just because I don't wear revealing outfits and gobs of make up does not mean I'm not "hot!"

The whole point of this post is that I'm sick of guys treating women as objects and thinking that all of us are just stupid bimbos looking for a things like sex and money in a relationship. I'm looking for LOVE!!! It would just be nice if more guys were looking for love too!

No comments:

Post a Comment